Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 13 of 13

Thread: 604 in Onken Cabinet?

  1. #11
    Senior Hostboard Member GM's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 26th, 2002
    Location
    Chamblee, Ga.
    Posts
    4,967
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    48 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Dylanl:
    They are angled so it's going to be hard. If you had a chance to look at the pics. on the other forum you can see why from the back view.

    I wish I could post pics. it would help alot. I tried the photo bucket and no go.

    I will get the deminsions
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Greets!

    You know I did, how else could I comment their looks? forums

    Yes, I know it won't be easy, but the spacing/slope is what defines the vent's taper, ergo the loading of the vent. Whoever did these had some understanding of transmission line (TL) theory. That, or he copied a design done by someone who did.

    GM

  2. #12
    Inactive Member Dylanl's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    90
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    GM do you have an email that I could send you a diagram and better pictures?

    Thanks

  3. #13
    Senior Hostboard Member GM's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 26th, 2002
    Location
    Chamblee, Ga.
    Posts
    4,967
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    48 Post(s)

    Post

    you have mail........

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.